Keep Healthier and Save Bigger With Medica Healthy Savings Program
To reward the broad customers, Medica, a prominent health insurance provider, joined hands with some groceries like Cub, Rainbow, Byerly's and Lund's, rolling out a Healthy Savings program. You can get more savings on one third of the healthiest foods purchases in these participating merchants. It is easy and no coupon is needed. All you need to do is show your Healthy Savings member card at the cash register. How To Keep Healthier And Save Bigger With Medica Healthy Savings Program As a Medica member, you will receive a free Healthy Savings member card by mail used to buy healthy food at the participating groceries. If you are not a member yet, head to the Reference Link 1 below to get enrolled. Please note that you need to activate and register your card before using it.
- Visit www.medica.com/healthysavings and click on the "Register" link in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your 17 digit card number then press the "Continue" button to start the card activation and registration.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process. Next time, you can directly access your card account by logging in with your Username as well as password.
- Afterwards, you may receive weekly emails for healthy food special offers of the whole week and the new savings will be automatically loaded to your card weekly. Generally, new promotions are accessible each Sunday and each of them lasts up to 2 weeks.
- You may print out the offers or download them to your smartphone then visit a participating grocery like Rainbow, Cub, Byerly's and Lund to purchase them.
- At the checkout, show the clerk your Healthy Savings card before making payments to obtain the savings. Besides, many participating manufacturers allow you to use the offers along with other coupons. Please note that the savings are only valid for promoted products before promotion's expiration date.