Make Dell Representative Control Your Computer for Troubleshooting
If your Dell computer breaks down, there is no need to spend a lot to get it repaired. With DellConnect program, you can communicate with a Dell Representative and make him or her control your computer to get problems solved for free. During the process, all your personal information will protected, so take action to have a try. How To Make Dell Representative Control Your Computer for Troubleshooting
- Press the "I Agree" button to get started.
- At the new page, enter the code number given by the Dell Representative and press "Go".
- Follow the instructions to download the DellConnect Software and start the session with a Dell Representative.
- During the session, the Dell Representative may access, collect and use some of your information like file and registry details, phone call, screen shots of your computer and so on for quality control purposes in a limited period. Before every step, you will be prompted to agree to or deny it. One thing to note is that the Representative will fully access the system of your computer, so keep monitoring the whole process for the session. Nevertheless, you have overriding control for the session all the time. If something undesirable happens, you have the right to discontinue the process anytime by choosing "X" in the top right corner of the session window.
- Upon completion of the session, you can choose to remove the DellConnect Software if you don't use it any more. If your system is Windows XP, orderly select "Start", "Settings", "Control Panel" and "Add or Remove Programs" then find the program marked "GoToAssist" and pick "Change or Remove". For Vista or Window 7 system, the uninstallation is similar. Select "Start", "Control Panel", "Programs and Features" in sequence then find the program labeled "GoToAssist" and choose "Uninstall/Change".
- Dell Official Site - www.dell.com