Visit AT&T Benefits Center and Check Benefits Information
AT&T human resources are now under the management of Hewitt Associates, a global provider of human resources outsourcing and consulting services. AT&T employees can find or make changes to their personalized benefits packages and enroll for benefit programs available at AT&T Benefits Center. Understand and manage your benefits online using the tools and resources offered from the website so that your hard-earned money is put into the right place. The AT&T Benefits website at resources.hewitt.com/att is meant to offer you benefits options such as (options are based on your home zip code)
- Your Health (medical, dental, vision, alternative managed care products, AT&T employee assistance program, MedPlus, disability, long-term care insurance, life insurance).
- Your Finances (pension plan, savings plan, commuter benefit).
- Your Home and Work (adoption reimbursement program, tuition aid, employee discounts and preferred-customer discount program, flexible spending accounts).
- New User: enter the last 4 digits of SSN and your birth date to create your User ID and Password.
- Returning User: Enter your User ID and Password. You'll see a personalized directory. You are able to retrieve your User ID and Password by clicking on the appropriate links.