Share Screen with Apple Remote Support to Fix Mac Problem
Usually when you detect a problem with your mac, Apple provides several ways of support to solve the problems including phone calls, e-mail, and on-spot support. Among these support measures telephone support may be the most frequently used one. But there is a problem with telephone support, It is usually hard to describe the detail of the problem through telephone, so a telephone support may not be as efficient as going to a service provider or retail store. In this case, you can choose to receive a remote support by sharing your screen with Apple Support. How to Share Screen with Apple Support ara.apple.com is the website where you can initiate a remote support session. You may need to download an application at the Download Page. A session key is needed to start the screen sharing support session, thus you should first contact Apple Support with the following steps:
- Visit Apple Support page and scroll down to find and click "Contact Apple"
- Click "Get Started" and specify your mac model and type of problems and continue.
- On "How Would You Like to Get Help" page, select "Talk to Apple Support Now" and enter your mac's serial number.
- Enter your contact information and continue.
- Visit ara.apple.com and enter that Session Key.
- You may need to download a temporary software and when prompted, click "Accept".